Thursday, February 26, 2009

A long, long time ago


Wow, I just realized that it's been a VERY long time since I've updated this thing. To be quite honest, I forgot I even had it till I looked at my facebook and realized that I have this link posted on there. So, here it goes..... last time we "talked", Jesse and I were having great times with our 2 daughters. Well, now we're preparing for the arrival of our first SON! That's right, we're having another baby and it's a boy!! :) He is due July 5th, but I will be having a c-section at the end of June. His name is Brayden Scott Hawes and we're soooooo excited to meet him. Although, we are not looking forward to the next few months flying by because we have alot of preparing to do before he comes home. Ummm, other than that things are pretty much the same. Audrey has lost alot more teeth and she is thriving in 1st grade. Hailey started walking and that in itself is just funny to watch, I can't get enough! The dogs are both doing good and Stevie and gotten alot better with his behavior. Check out the new pictures below.



No comments: